Looking for the next step? This civil construction company are looking for Junior, Intermediate & Senior Project Managers at the moment! Apply today.
They love to be challenged and are motivated by hard work. Doing civils work based around the roading sector, they are looking to expand and bring in 3 project managers to help with their upcoming project.
About the Role
Working with the construction manager & reporting to the General Manager, you will provide the necessary leadership required to complete projects on time. Concentrating on subdivisions, earthworks, carparks & roading, you will have the necessary experience required to complete these works.
- Make sure projects are delivered to clients satisfaction, on time and within budget
- Developing a strong motivated team
- Ensuring stakeholder relationships are maintained
- Overall responsibility for specific project implementation and delivery. Manage work on site to meet programme and financial targets
- Work with Construction team on estimates, monthly claims and cost monitoring for contract works and variations
- Manage subcontractor performance
- Monitor the budget and cash flow and prepare a monthly cost to complete report in conjunction with QS / Commercial Manager
- Understand your responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Works Act 2015 – and everything that entails
- Desirable to hold a tertiary qualification or equivalent in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 4+ Years experience in similar positions
- Proven management experience with responsibility and accountability for staff, plant and return on investment.
- Proven track record in developing a culture that supports SQE management, encouraging and rewarding excellence
- Clear demonstration of leadership behaviors that empower others.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Well organised, pragmatic and ability to manage a diverse workload and stakeholder portfolio
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, please apply via the advert or get in touch with Adin directly!
Direct line: 027 813 0399
This company are also looking for 2 other Project Managers, if you don’t think you have the experience required for this role – please apply anyway as there is also a Junior & Intermediate position available.